Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First Blog Ever!!!

Hmmm... Okay I guess we will see how this goes. I've been working on trying to get a cute background for a couple of hours now with all hope lost! I have even watched YouTube videos and here I am supposedly a computer whiz! So if anyone reading this knows what the heck a 'minima' is and how I go about changing it to that so these backgrounds will work, PLEASE let me know, lol. I think I need to take a mini-course on blogging so that I'm up to date with all this. I think once I get a background and cute little things that go with it I will feel like it has some of my personality. So for now... if anyone has any advice on how to upload pictures and get it all together, feel free to let me know because it's all a foreign language to me right now!

3 comments:

  1. Looks good so far! I really want to change mine up too, but not sure how and I am pretty good with computers but hey, you learn something new every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try cutestblogontheblock.com they have a lot of cute backgrounds, banners, etc. and they have this secrets and FAQ area that helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete