Monday, January 3, 2011

Where Did The Time Go?!?!?

Really... It's already been a year? I can't believe how fast time goes by now that I'm all grown up. I remember being a little kid and thinking to myself that time moved by so slow and when would Christmas or my birthday be here again? I still remember one day when I was around the age of 15 watching a couple holding hands in the park and wondering where I would be in life in 10 years or so.

Well 10 years later here I am with a beautiful little boy and so much to look forward too! I hate how fast time is going by now because I feel like I'm not getting enough time to enjoy Korbyn being young. This last week while I was off work and home with him, he was amazing! He has started to grow into such a respectful little guy. I have always told him to say please and thank you, but when someone offered him something and he said, "No Thank You" I was so proud! How often do you hear a 3 1/2 year old say that? He is also the sweetest and most honest person I know. When I cut my hair this last weekend (Pictures Soon To Follow) he ran up to me, took me in the kitchen to see my hair and told me that I was the prettiest person he had ever seen. He tells me at least 5 times a day that I'm beautiful and 100 times a day that he loves me so so so so so so much and that he is really really really really happy! I can honestly say that I didn't know what love truly was until I held him in my arms. And now every morning when I get to go in and wake him up and he wants me to hold him for 2.5 minutes, I fall in love all over again. I cherish each and everyday I get to spend with him and wish I could freeze time so that I could hold him in my arms forever.

1 comment: